

I can't believe how big my belly has gotten in just a few weeks! I'm good with the size it is now...is there any way to keep it that way :-) No news to post today, just some updated belly pics. Oh, and I couldn't resist...I put Oscar in the crib! He didn't seem to mind it! I have an appointment with the specialist next Friday to check out the PAC thing again so I'll update once I get news from that.


so cute!! ;)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love the belly pics...you look GREAT!! I know what you mean about how fast the belly grows...almost like it's overnight! I also love Oscar sitting in the crib. Somehow I can see Jeff & I doing the same thing to Princeton & Cody (our 2 dogs)! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of Oscar! Cecilia has told me...if only pregnancy was only 6 months long (perfect belly size)!!
ReplyDeleteLittle Oscar looks so cute. You should have put a little headband or baby bonnet on him! You probably might think to buy him his own little doggie crib so that he doesn't get jealous! ;) jk You look adorable robin. Can't wait to rub the little budda belly that you will have in a couple more months! Love you, Aunt T.
ReplyDelete