

I have officially reached the 32 week mark today, which means this little girl will be arriving in 8 weeks or 56 days, but hopefully less! I can tell my belly is getting bigger and bigger everyday. My belly button has all but disappeared. It never did pop out, it's just gone! According to my book, Alexa is about 4 lbs and 19 inches now. Only a few more pounds to go! Yesterday I think I felt her hiccup for the first time and it made me laugh to think of her in there.
Brian and I went to childbirth education class last weekend, both Saturday and Sunday. I would definitely recommend going to this class and doing it all in one weekend. Before going we really didn't know what to expect of the delivery but now we are feeling much more confident. I have to say though that I could have done without the videos! The stuff the instructor talked about is nothing like how I imagined labor would be either. I won't give the graphic details :-) But as a result of the class I have decided no one other than Brian is allowed in that delivery room until that baby comes out!


It has been several weeks since I last checked your blog and I love the obvious changes in your belly! So adorable. Take good care of yourselves(baby and you and Brian, oh, and Oscar!)
ReplyDeleteSee you at the shower on 27th of June.
Love you! Aunt T.
You look great Robin! I can't wait to meet baby Alexa! And I'm with you on that...only my husband in the delivery room!!
ReplyDelete