ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Almost there!

We had the sonogram today and Alexa has grown! She's up to 5lbs 11oz. Our doctor doesn't expect that she'll be more than 6 or 6 1/2 lbs at delivery so not too far to go. I'm also already dilated 2cm and 60% effaced. So only 8cm more to go and 40% effacement left! I know that can take forever, but it still makes me feel like we're almost there! While I am hoping she comes a little early, I hope she waits until at least after July 2nd when I begin my maternity leave! I have my hospital bag ready to go just in case though and I've been trying to prep Brian for the 3am wake-up saying "It's time to go." I think Oscar also knows something is going on because he's been extra cuddly to me lately :-) Less than 4 weeks to go now!

4 comments:

  1. I am getting so excited for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you continue to look amazing! Alexa will be here before you know it and Oscar will have a little sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys...I think she is going to come soon ;) Can't wait till I hear the news;)

    ReplyDelete