ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I just had to post a couple of fun pics we took this weekend. Saturday morning was the first time we've ever really snuggled with Lex in our bed. Most mornings we are pretty strict about sticking to the routine of getting her up and fed by 7:00 or 7:30. But, since she's been sick she's been waking up a little earlier because of the cough. So Saturday I knew she was still tired so I brought her into our bed to see if she'd fall asleep. She slept for a little bit and it was so fun just watching her. Then she woke up but we still got to cuddle. Oscar was not very happy I'm sure since our bed is his bed too! But he seemed okay with sharing for a little bit :-)
Tonight Lexi starting sticking out her tongue at us. She thinks it's pretty funny, probably because we were laughing too! It's the cutest thing! I don't know where she learned it from but I love it!

She was in such a good mood all day today. Hopefully that means she's finally getting over this cold!

1 comment:

  1. Oscar looks so funny in the first picture!! He looks like he's asking "what did I do to deserve this?" lol Lex looks adorable as ever! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete