Monday, March 15, 2010
More teeth!
This past weekend I noticed Alexa had another tooth coming in on the bottom, in addition to the middle bottom two she got a couple of months ago. I found this very strange as I was pretty sure baby teeth came in in a certain order, bottom middle two, top middle two, then molars. I was planning to ask the doctor at her 9 month appointment whether this was normal. But today at daycare, Miss Julie informed me that Lexi's top middle two teeth are coming in! So she's getting three new teeth already! She's going to look so grown up with five teeth! I don't have any pictures to post of her teeth because you can't really see them. Hopefully they come up soon though because she seems to be grumpier with these!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I just had a photo shoot of a 9 mo old little girl this week and she had her bottom two, top two, and 2 more on the top!
ReplyDelete