ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Our little imitator

I don't have much to post, but I had to document a moment that occurred the other night because I never want to forget it! It's one of those moments that if you're having a bad day, all you have to do is picture it and it will make you smile :-) On Monday my back was really bothering me so when Lexi got home from daycare I was walking hunched over and holding my back. When I turned around Lexi was imitating me by putting her hand on her lower back and walking. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen! Every time I picture her doing it I laugh out loud! It's probably one of those things you had to see to really get it but like I said, I want to make sure I remember that moment!

Oh, the other thing is Lexi's dance moves. I really want to try to get this on video but I don't know if I'll ever be able to. Pre-walking Lexi's dance move consisted of sitting on the floor and bouncing on her bum to the beat. Occasionally she would use her arm for some moves. Now that she's walking and standing, her dance move has evolved into a hula dance. The second she hears music, any music, she begins to move her hips and bum in a circular motion. It's so cute and funny to see her! It's like she can't help herself either! I can't wait to see what her next dance move will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment