Before I forget, I want to start keeping track of the words Lexi can say. She started saying a lot more words within the last month or so and I don't want to forget what her first words were. Most of them we are probably the only ones that know what she's saying because they aren't really clear but I think it's good she's starting to try and she knows what she's trying to say. These are all the words she's said that I can think of off the top of my head:
1. Mommy = Mooooommmm or Ma ma ma ma
2. Daddy = Daaaaaa
3. No
4. Cracker = Ca ca
5. Cookie = Ca ca
6. Dog = Dah
7. Wow = Wowwww
8. Uh-oh = Uh uh ohhh
9. Bye bye = buh bye
10. Hi
11. Night night = Ni ni nigh
12. Done = Duh
13. More = Mo
14. Brrr (not sure if that qualifies as a word!)
15. Hot = Ha
16. Cold = Coal
17. Yes = Yeah
18. Star = Tar
19. Woof = Ffff
20. Go = Ga
21. Milk = Muh
22. Book = buh
23. Boo
24. Banana = nana
25. Ball = bah
She can also show us the following body parts:
1. Head
2. Ears
3. Eyes
4. Belly
5. Toes
6. Mouth
7. Teeth
8. Hair


Go Lexi! She's doing great!
ReplyDelete