Friday, April 8, 2011
I'll Take It!
Lexi is starting to form more and more phrases each day. I think they are mostly things that we must say pretty frequently. Her favorite phrase at the moment is “I’ll take it!” She uses it both when she wants something we’re holding or when she wants us to hold something for her. She also says “Come on” a lot. We have a gate at the top of the stairs and she wants to be the one to hold it open for the rest of us to walk through. So she stands there holding the gate saying “Come on Mom, come on Dad, come on Oscar.” If you’re not going fast enough she gives you a little shove too! Oscar has been the victim of this on multiple occasions. Recently she started saying “Bye guys” when it’s time to leave to go somewhere or if someone is leaving our house. “No” is still of course one of her favorite words but now when she doesn’t want me to do something she says “Mom!” with such attitude I can’t even describe it in words! It’s hard to believe she has so much sassiness and she’s not even two yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So cute! That's awesome she's saying phrases like that...Landon is not doing that just yet. ;) She's growing up!
ReplyDelete