ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Emma bite!

This morning while I was changing Lexi's clothes she kept saying something over and over.  I couldn't quite understand what she was saying at first, but then she started pointing to her arm and I realized what she was trying to tell me.  In the last couple of weeks at daycare she's been bit by another kid three or four times.  The daycare doesn't tell us who it is, just that they are monitoring it.  Well I guess Lexi wanted me to know who it was because that's what she was trying to tell me.  She kept saying over and over as she pointed to her arm "Emma bite, Emma bite."  I know there's a little girl in her class named Emma but I certainly wouldn't have guessed she was the offender!  I think Lexi's too young to lie or make that up though.  The poor girl is really upset about Emma biting her because when I was giving her a bath tonight she started saying "Emma bite, time out".  All the way up until bedtime she kept saying "Emma bite".  I can't believe my little girl is being bullied already!  Although a part of me, knowing Alexa, has to think she's not just taking it :-)  I just hope she doesn't start biting her back!

No comments:

Post a Comment