ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's a Girl!

January 29, 2009: At 16 weeks we had another sonogram scheduled with the specialist. I was anxiously awaiting this one since there was a possibility we might find out the sex of the baby, which meant I could really begin my planning (and shopping!). Brian, my Mom (Grandma), and Brian's Mom (Grandma Gail a.ka. GG) all came along to the appointment. At first, the baby had its legs crossed and it didn't look like we'd be able to find out whether it was a girl or boy. I kept hoping the baby would move and luckily she did! The doctor said "It's a girl!" Brian's reaction was priceless. "A girl?" he hesitantly asked. Brian has NO experience with girls since he's grown up with two brothers. Boy does he have a lot to learn :-)

2 comments:

  1. Why do you have to see a specialist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a few risks for pre-term labor so they wanted me to go to a specialist. It was actually kind of nice because I've had like six or seven sonograms already!

    ReplyDelete