ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our first baby shower






Yesterday was our first baby shower and it was a couples shower so both Brian and I got to join in the fun. Our good friends Abbey, Nina, and Lyndi were the wonderful hosts. They did such an amazing job! The decorations were awesome and Nina even made a diaper cake! We got so many great gifts too, including the pack n play. I put the pack n play together today and I love it! It's going to be so useful.








It's funny how our house is slowly transforming to accommodate this little girl! My project this weekend was transforming the guest bathroom into a fun, cheery bathroom for Alexa. I went with pink and orange as the colors and it turned out better than I even imagined! It's definitely a bathroom I would want as a little girl! Brian is overwhelmed by all the pink, but he's just going to have to get used to it!

My feet and ankles continue to swell and I am hating every minute of it! I love the warm weather, but I think it's making it worse! I am also probably a contributing factor since I can't seem to stay off my feet :-) I just have to keep telling myself only 7 1/2 more weeks of this!

2 comments:

  1. Her bathroom is absolutely ADORABLE!! You did such a great job and she's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this shower curtain when I was out shopping for Lydia's.... I love the bright colors! It reminds me of our wedding colors! It is perfect for Alexa! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete