I can't believe it's already been 2 weeks since Alexa was born! Time has really flown by. The days go by so fast! The first couple days home were rough but they continue to get better and better. Now that she's getting enough to eat she's a pretty happy baby. She's starting to stay awake longer, which is great because we get to interact with her more! If I could only get her to just do wake time during the day though things would be perfect! She's growing so much too! We can tell her cheeks are really starting to fill out.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Week 2
I can't believe it's already been 2 weeks since Alexa was born! Time has really flown by. The days go by so fast! The first couple days home were rough but they continue to get better and better. Now that she's getting enough to eat she's a pretty happy baby. She's starting to stay awake longer, which is great because we get to interact with her more! If I could only get her to just do wake time during the day though things would be perfect! She's growing so much too! We can tell her cheeks are really starting to fill out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


She's so precious! I think she's a big fan of her flower bow ;-) You're totally right about looking forward to simple accomplishments...Nick and I still feel that way!
ReplyDeleteAwww....I love that picture..she is so adorable!!! Glad to hear that things are going well! Sounds like you have a perfect baby!! We need to get together again soon..she already looks so different from when I saw her a little over a week ago;)
ReplyDeleteGlad things are going so well and I'm still dying to meet her! She is absolutely adorable! I look forward to playdates in our near future. :)
ReplyDelete