ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

One month old!


Hard to believe it's been a month since Alexa was born! It's also hard to imagine life without her. She's already growing up so fast. We had her pictures taken when she was just one week old by our friends Nina and Cecilia, who own a photography business Nina.Cecilia l creative spark. The picture above is one of the pics from the shoot and here's a link to their blog that has a few more pics. http://ninaceciliacreativespark.blogspot.com/. Her face has changed so much since that photo shoot! She's definitely starting to fill out more and some of her newborn clothes are getting tight on her! She's so strong too. I think she might be able to hold her own head up pretty soon. She's sleeping fairly well at night but still gets up every 2 1/2 or 3 hours, with sometimes one 4 hour stretch. The good thing is that right after I feed her she goes right back to bed. I think she's figured out the days and nights because during the day she doesn't want to sleep at all, making it very difficult to get anything done! I have learned to multi-task though, even managing to nurse while surfing the net or posting on the blog :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment