I can't believe Lex is already 4 months old! She is growing up so fast. She's started to grab toys, but only if they are laid in her lap. And of course, everything has to go straight into her mouth! She is such a happy girl, smiling all the time. She's especially happy in the morning. She has become more and more talkative everyday, especially when she's laying down. This morning we had the best alarm ever, waking up to the sound of her talking to herself in her crib. She did this for about 15 minutes! It was so fun to listen to her. We tried out the exersaucer today, but she's still a little small for it. Her feet don't even reach the bottom! But she seems to like all the different toys. I also bought a highchair that sits on the kitchen chair so she can sit and eat dinner with us. She hasn't started on rice cereal yet, but I'm going to ask the pediatrician about starting her on it maybe in a couple of weeks. I think she still might be a little too small right now. I had to post another video of her talking. She was just going on and on. Make sure you turn your volume up towards the end, there's a little surprise :-)
I forgot to mention before that Alexa has started to hold her bottle up on her own. She can't hold it the entire feeding but she is doing a pretty good job. Sometime she takes the bottle out and then puts it back in. I bet in a couple weeks she'll be feeding herself!


OMG! Love the video. Mom, Shane and I were all watching it and laughing hysterically at the end. Too funny! See you guys in a week!
ReplyDelete