I wasn't planning to dress Alexa up for Halloween since she's too young to even know what's going on, but the daycare was having a Halloween parade so I figured, what the heck! Instead of buying her one of the cheesy Halloween costumes from the store, I decided to put together one on my own. We already had a purple tutu for her and matching flower headband, which was a good start to the makings of a beautiful fairy. All I had to buy were a pair of wings and some tights and wahla! instant fairy! Here's a video of her from the parade. It was really quite a big deal! All the parents were there and the parking lot was completely full! The kiddos looked so cute! I was so proud of my little fairy :-)
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween!
I wasn't planning to dress Alexa up for Halloween since she's too young to even know what's going on, but the daycare was having a Halloween parade so I figured, what the heck! Instead of buying her one of the cheesy Halloween costumes from the store, I decided to put together one on my own. We already had a purple tutu for her and matching flower headband, which was a good start to the makings of a beautiful fairy. All I had to buy were a pair of wings and some tights and wahla! instant fairy! Here's a video of her from the parade. It was really quite a big deal! All the parents were there and the parking lot was completely full! The kiddos looked so cute! I was so proud of my little fairy :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment