ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!



We had such a great first Christmas together! Lexi has been a trooper for all the family gatherings. She loved seeing Santa at my family Christmas gathering. She got so many great presents and she loves all of them! One of my favorite things is the "Elf on the Shelf" that Brian's Grandma got for her. I hadn't heard of it before (to my surprise Brian had!), but it's such a great idea. Basically it's a little Elf that you take out around Christmas time and you tell your little one that he was sent by Santa to watch over her and report back to Santa whether she's been naughty or nice. It's a great way to get them to behave..at least during the Christmas season! She also got several fun toys that keep her entertained for hours! I doubt that Lexi will remember this Christmas, but I know that Brian and I definitely will!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great first Christmas w/ Alexa! I had heard of the 'Elf on the Shelf' at my daycare and want to get it for next year.

    ReplyDelete