ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Teeth!

Lexi is getting her first two teeth! She was really fussy this past weekend, squealing and screaming a lot. We thought she just had another cold. But the girls at daycare today said they thought she might be teething. Sure enough when I was feeding her dinner tonight I could feel the spoon getting caught on something (she bites down on it!). I looked in her mouth and she has two little teeth popping through on the bottom of her mouth. Now that I think about it she has all the symptoms of teething...rosy cheeks, drooling, runny nose, and fussiness. I wonder how long it will be before these two teeth pop up. She's going to look so different with teeth! We gave her some teething rings tonight and that seemed to help. I also picked up some baby orajel and a fresh food feeder that I think I'll try tomorrow. Hopefully those will help.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness but it's that time! Poor little girl..I hate the thought of teething cause I can't even imagine how painful it is for them and I hate knowing their in pain. Hopefully it won't bother her too much. Let me know how the orajel and food thingy works. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete