Lex is 10 months now but I've been lagging on the updates! Here are a couple of the biggest updates from the last month that I can think of:
1. Cruising - She's figured out how to make her way around the room by holding on to the furniture. She's quite brave too! She's still primarily crawling but she's definitely showing more of an interest in walking now that she's seen it's a faster way to get to things!
2. Standing unassisted - Like I said, she's pretty brave, which I guess is sometimes a benefit. She didn't hesitate trying to stand without holding onto anything and she was so proud of herself when she was able to do it! Of course Mommy and Daddy were so proud too which made her even happier! The longest she's stood on her own was about 15 seconds but it's progress! She throws her hands up in the air like "look Mom, no hands". It's so cute!
3. Exploring new foods - Lexi is officially off baby food and pretty much eats everything we eat. She still gets 3 bottles a day but also has breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner. She has had quite a variety of food, but probably has Mexican food at least once a week. We haven't really found any food she doesn't like yet. I also think this girl will eat and eat until we stop feeding her! I haven't weighed her since her 9 month check-up, but I swear she's gained at least 2 or 3 more lbs! Her clothes are definitely getting a little snug!
4. Little miss independent - Is it possible to go through terrible 2's with a 10 month old? She's generally pretty content, but man, when she's mad she's mad! I wonder who she get's that from :-) She's also soooo independent! She wants to do everything on her own! She will definitely let you know when she does/doesn't want something or help with something! No idea where she gets that from :-)
I'm sure I'm forgetting something important. I need to try to update more often but we've been so busy lately!


No comments:
Post a Comment