On Friday, her birthday, we gave her one of her presents which was this rocking horse. My friend Nina had one at her house and Lexi really seemed to like it so I decided to get her one. She loves it! She's not a huge fan of the rocking part yet but loves to bounce up and down on it. Nana came over on Friday night and we let Lexi have a cupcake. She dug into it without hesitation, getting mostly icing. She has a sweet tooth just like her Mommy :-)
We had a big birthday party for her on Saturday. So many of our family and friends came out to celebrate! We had a great time! Here's some pics of the decorations.
Lexi got so many great gifts! We don't even know where we're going to put all the toys that she got. She loves all of them though. And she got some great outfits that I can't wait to put her in!
Lexi got a second chance to dig into her birthday cake on Saturday. Once again she went straight for the icing, but managed to keep herself fairly clean in the process!


I can't believe our little ones are already 1...seems so crazy! You did a great job decorating for her party and I love all the colors you used. Bummed we missed out.
ReplyDelete