ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Full time walker

Lexi is officially a 'full-time walker'. I'm not exactly sure what constitutes that, but basically about a week and a half ago she started walking all the time and rarely, if ever, crawling. Sometimes she's practically running! She's still not completely balanced though so it's funny to see her walk but she's getting better and better everyday. She's all over the place now and refuses to stay sitting or confined for more than a minute. This makes it extremely difficult to try to get family pictures as my friend Nina can attest to :-) I'm sure the newness will wear off soon though and she'll finally not resist sitting in place for a little bit, or at least I can hope! Here's a video I took last week of her walking around the house in her new Pumas. They are kind of loud and she walks pretty heavy so you can hear them in the video.

1 comment:

  1. What a big girl already!! So adorable! I can't believe how fast they're all growing up. :-) She is so cute Robin!

    ReplyDelete