ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My little helper

On Saturday Lexi did the funniest thing (well, I think everything she does is funny!). Anyways, she grabbed a diaper out of her diaper bag and started mopping the floor. I have no clue where she learned this from but it's pretty cute. She does it on command too...all you have to tell her is to clean the floor and she gets to it. Hmm...I guess I know what she does at daycare all day! Here's a video of it.



As you can see towards the end of the video Lexi is obsessed with the camera and always wants to carry it around. Hence, I had to order a new camera tonight because it is now broken :-( No more videos until the new one comes in but hopefully we'll get some better quality videos at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment