ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Pics!

We went to Portrait Innovations yesterday to get some Christmas pictures.  I only intended on getting one good one for Christmas cards, but to my surprise they did such a great job getting Lexi to smile.  As you know, this is not an easy task!  We warned the photographer so she brought in a second person that was AMAZING!  I've never seen Lexi smile so much!  Needless to say I ordered way more than 1 Christmas card picture but I couldn't pass up the chance to get pics of Lex smiling.  Here's a few of my favorites.







Here's the Lexi face! Ha ha!

3 comments:

  1. I recognize the Lexi face...I get that one a lot!

    I love the smiles! Very cute. I especially like the one where you and Brian are reading but Alexa is grinning at the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out really good! We've always had good luck there. :)

    ReplyDelete