![]() |
| Before |
![]() |
| After |
6 month check-up - Keaton had his 6 month check up today. He did great! He got three shots and he didn't make a peep for the first two, and just a little cry for the last one. He was such a trooper! Here are his 6 month stats:
Height: 26.25inches (44%)
Weight: 16lbs 4oz (27%)
Head: 17.9inches (90%)
Rolling over - Keaton rolled over again today from his tummy to his back while we were at the doctor's for his checkup. He looks like he's pretty close to rolling over from his back to his tummy too, but we haven't seen him do it yet.
Pooping in the toilet - Finally last night Lexi had her first big poo in the toilet! She was playing in her playroom sans pants (her new obsession) and she said she needed to go potty. So we rushed into the bathroom, sat her on the toilet and she peed. Then another couple of minutes later she said "mommy, I'm pooping." I ran her into the bathroom again but nothing happened. A few minutes later she said "I have to go to the bathroom" and we rushed into the bathroom again. She wanted to get off the toilet after a few seconds but I knew she had to go so I bribed her to sit a little longer while I ran downstairs to get her a sucker. In the minute it took me to go downstairs she had pooped in the toilet! I was so excited I screamed! Then I yelled down to Brian to come look. I was very close to taking a picture, but sorry to disappoint, I didn't!
Flynn Ryder - I'm pretty sure Lexi has a crush on Flynn Ryder (from Tangled). Every time we say his name or she talks about him she gets this shy look on her face and she starts blushing. I guess we'll know she's met "the one" when her face lights up and blushes the way it does for Flynn Ryder!
"What the" - Lexi has said "what the heck" before and I'm certain she gets it from me :-) But now she has just started saying "what the" with no heck at the end. I think that's almost worse than her saying "what the heck"!
"You're such a mean" - She says this when you do something she doesn't like.
"Stinky like you!" - A phrase she picked up from Lilo and Stitch
"Why are you so weird?!" - Another phrase from Lilo and Stitch
"I fell off a dinosaur" - Almost everyday when Lexi gets home from school she says this. I'm assuming there's a dinosaur on the playground that she fell off once and now she says this everyday!




No comments:
Post a Comment