I haven't been great about writing down milestones or sayings the last month so I'll have to try to do this from memory. A little after my last post on Keaton he showed that he was able to stand while holding onto something. He's been doing great with that ever since. No progress on the crawling front though even with using food as bribery!
Keaton is an eating machine! He's liking his bottles less and less but loves his baby food and he got a taste of his first table food. I gave him a little bread in tiny little pieces and he loved it! I might try mashed potatoes or some other soft food in the coming weeks. He's definitely ready because he's always grabbing for my food!
We all got the flu bug this past week. It started with Keaton on Tuesday night and into Wednesday. Then Thursday night Lexi started with it and a few hours later it was my turn. Then Brian took a turn Friday night along with both of his parents. Luckily it was a 24 hour bug so while it was awful, it was quick and we're all feeling much better!
Today was hot so we broke out a little wading pool I had bought. Lexi loved it...Keaton hated it. Apparently he does not like the water! He's been doing fine with his baths but he's still in his baby tub that goes in the big tub. I tried to put him in the pool today and he freaked out! If I even got near it while I was holding him he tensed up. I tried getting in with him but he still wasn't happy. Brian tried giving him a bath tonight without the tub and Keaton was freaking out again! He cried (screamed) the whole time! Poor guy! It's going to be a long summer if he doesn't like the pool!


Wow - I think he looks so much like Alexa in some of those pictures! So adorable! He's getting big! :)
ReplyDelete