So even though Lex has only been at daycare for 2 weeks (and not even 2 full weeks) she already caught a cold! She started showing symptoms on Friday and she's been pretty congested since then. I am really pretty angry about the situation! I just knew one of those snotty nosed kids was going to get her sick! The first day of daycare I visited Alexa over lunch and one of the other little girls had a nasty runny nose. A few of the other kids had coughs like they were 20-year smokers. Ugh...I knew this would happen! I guess the only positive thing is that she'll build up her immunities but in the meantime, it's heartwrenching to see her go through this. She actually hasn't done too bad considering though. She's still awfully smiley, eating, no temperature, and sleeping fairly well. You really wouldn't even know she was sick if it weren't for the snorting! I still feel bad for her though. I'm hoping it only lasts a short time. I just wish I could suck the cold out of her and take it away.

Yesterday we had family pictures taken. Alexa did pretty good considering she was sick. We didn't love the family pic of us, but we're getting more done when she turns 6 months so I think those will be better since she should be sitting up by then.


You wait when she's 6 months..her pictures are going to look amazing! ;-) Those pics above turned out good too from the other place!! Yeah, it sucks having a little one with a cold....Johannah HATED it when I would wipe her nose! She definitely showed her diva moment! I should have bought those boots Alexa is wearing..love it!
ReplyDeleteIt can't be easy seeing her come down with a cold and feeling helpless, not being able to take it away. Hopefully she'll get over it pretty quick and in the meantime, you'll just have to make a big bubble to keep her in while she's around the other snot-nosed kids!! ha ha
ReplyDeleteThe pics look great, can't wait to see the 6mo. pics too.
I love her little outfit, especially the boots!!! And the family pic is cute too!
ReplyDelete