ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!

Lexi had a great first Easter! She was a little grumpy though because she didn't get a good night's sleep on Saturday. Overall she did pretty good though! I think her teeth are bothering her a little. She has four that have popped through on the bottom and four are popping through on the top! The Easter bunny came to visit her but he visited a little early :-) I couldn't wait to give her some of her gifts! Here's a few pics of her with her Easter basket.

One of her gifts was this walker/car. She isn't a huge fan of the walker yet and just stands there holding onto it, but she LOVES to ride around in the car. Here's some pics of her on the car.


I tried to get some pics of her sitting in her dress but she's so fast at crawling now by the time I got ready to take the picture she had already crawled over to me! Here are my attempts at taking her picture.

1 comment:

  1. can't believe she's on the go already! johannah did the same thing with the walker/car..all she did at first was play with the stuff in the front of the car!

    ReplyDelete