ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

2 Week Check-Up

Keaton had his 2 week check up yesterday, which just happens to be his due date!  He was up to 8lbs 1oz.  I didn't get his length measurement so I'll have to update that with his 1 month update. 

One thing I forgot to mention in the last 2 week update is that we've moved him into his crib.  I know it's early, but I wanted to get him used to it.  We're also only swaddling him at night.  Alexa had such a hard time transitioning out of the swaddle so I wanted to make sure he could fall asleep without being swaddled.  So far he's doing pretty good!  We also haven't really used the pacifier or swing that much.  He doesn't really seem to be a fan of the pacifier.  I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing!  I'm sure we'll get more use out of the swing as he gets older though.

Here's his 2 week picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment