ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Keaton Week 3

Keaton 3 Weeks
So in the 2 week update I was questioning whether we had really lucked out with a mellow baby or if it was just a matter of time before he started becoming more vocal...unfortunately in the last week I've discovered that it was just a matter of time :-(  He's still a pretty good baby but he's staying awake more during the day and he will stay awake and content for a little bit but then after awhile he thinks it's time to eat, even though it's only been an hour or so.  We've also noticed that every night around 7pm he wants to stay awake but is really fussy.  I vaguely remember Alexa being the same way.  I guess the fact that I only vaguely remember it is a good sign that it must not have lasted that long!  Overall, I still think he's a pretty good baby and I just have to keep reminding myself that things will go back to normal soon :-)

Not a whole lot new this week other than him becoming more and more alert each day.  I've also noticed how strong his neck is and when we do tummy time he holds his head up for several seconds.  Tonight I got pooped on for the first time.  I've been peed on once already and I guess I didn't learn my lesson.  I took my time getting the new diaper on and as I was doing so projectile poop came at me and got me all down my leg.  For those of you with breast-fed babies you can imagine how that looked!  All I could do was laugh!  I'm sure it won't be the last time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment